Thursday, September 4, 2008

Still Being Lazy

We've been home for a week now and still don't have anything to do. I have turned in my paperwork to be a sub at the elementary school, but there sounds like there are a lot of subs. Not sure how many calls I will be getting. I also turned in an application to be the secretary at the front office of the elementary. We'll see what comes out of that. It won't help me with my teaching, but it will at least pay! Jay... well still nothing. He has gone into work everyday this week, but has found nothing to do. Some of the guys are moving furniture around, but there isn't enough work for everyone. So... to say the least, we are still bored. We've had our vacation and we're ready to get back to work again!! It's crazy that I'm saying that, but it's true!! We can sleep in only so many days. Say some prayers that I can get a job and that Jay can get put to work soon!! He realized that he's been home from Afghanistan for exactly 2 months today and hasn't worked a day since he's been back! We said this morning that we're simply living off the government while we live in Germany. No work, but at least we're getting paid.

I say all of this now, but in a month or so when we've both been busy, I'll be wishing to have these days back. We'll enjoy them while we can!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Great and informative post. thank you for sharing this information with us. home curtains in abu dhabi