Friday, January 6, 2012

All our Family

We saw so many people in our two weeks home for Christmas! Here are a few of our family pictures! We were so lucky to spend time with them all. My heart was so content when I got to sit around and rock my boys, especially this one!


With Jay's family

 With Grandma Feldt

Jay, Heather (his cousin), and Justy (his brother)

All the Feldt Cousins (except for two)

The Nechanicky Family

My parents with all the grandkids!

Some of my favorite boys watching a movie on New Year's Eve!

I miss everyone oh so much!!! Before we went home, I didn't mind staying in Germany and wasn't in a hurry to get back home. But once we got back to Iowa, I was reminded how much I LOVE being around my family! They all mean so much to me and I want to be able to be with them more! It was SO HARD to leave them and come back here. I had to keep reminding myself that it will be for only 7 more months. I have never had a bad attitude toward Germany, but it's here now! I just want to be home! I love living here and being able to travel, but nothing beats family! Ever since we got on the plane to come back here, I've asked Jay every day to let me go back home! I know the next few months will go fast. I have to finish the school year, which will keep me plenty busy. By then we'll have our orders and will be ready to pack out our house! Time will fly, but right now it seems a long time away!

Family.... thanks for spending so much time with us at Christmas! Thanks for taking time out of your working lives to be at the farm! Even though the kids got most of our attention, I was sure glad to have all of you there! Mom, thanks for making all of my favorite foods! You spoil me rotten, and I love it!!!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Your new haircut is CUTE! :)

Mom said...

My pleasure! Thank you for coming home! I know it was pretty chaotic around here with 6 little ones but they sure enjoyed having you guys play with them. Carson keeps asking "Where Gina? Doing?" Where Jay? Doing? The he goes into a full conversation with you about how he is going to find you and say "BOO!"
We sure enjoyed having you around here can't wait to see you in August.Have a great year! Love you!

john narula said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
furniture painting services abu dhabi