Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hidden Profession

On Friday night, my middle school held a Valentine's dance for the kids. Those in charge asked me about a month ago if I knew of anyone who would be willing to dj. I told them I would check and get back to them. Well, a couple days later I found two great guys that were willing (and even exited)!

Jay and John (youth ministries guru) decided this would be a fun gig for them. They had way too much fun all evening. John was on the mic keeping the kids excited. Jay was on the dance floor half the time keeping them all moving. He even did the dance contest with them and lasted nearly to the end! They dressed up for their job and pulled out the headphones (even though they weren't plugged in to anything) so they looked 'cool'!


These guys definitely have a heart for dealing with teens! It was exciting to watch!

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a GREAT way to stay connected with the kids! Way to go J & J!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

That's awesome! I see many more middle school dances in your future. :)

sisalrugs said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Carpets Abu Dhabi