Friday, July 25, 2008

4 days and Counting

I have a plane ticket for next Tuesday!! We are getting so close!! Now is when it gets hard to be patient. I leave from Cedar Rapids Tuesday afternoon and will arrive in Frankfurt on Wednesday morning. Jay will be there waiting for me to take me to our first apartment together!

Jay has the place full already. After the govenment filled the apartment with furniture, the moving company came the next day and dropped off both of our shipments. He's been busy trying to find a home for everything. I'm so curious to see how it looks by now! Jay's been staying there the past few nights and is getting used to it. He'll have to start all over once he gets his roommate...me!!!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? curtain in abu dhabi