Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A step closer


Jay's been in Germany for three days and has already accomplished a lot. Between all of his inprocessing and meetings, he has managed to find us a two bedroom apartment in a real nice neighborhood. (It's the green one) He got my papers today saying I am command sponsored. That is a huge step!! He signs for the apartment on Friday, and then is heading over to get me on his orders. That should take an hour. After that, he is going to the travel office to get started on flights and shipping. He is looking at a Dodge Neon today that is owned by an older nurse who is heading back to the states. I am anxious to hear what he has to say about it. We're getting closer and my smile is getting bigger!!
To see more pictures of the neighborhood, Jay's picasa site has a whole bunch!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? curtain shop in abu dhabi