Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not Good Enough!

The other night, Jay asked if I would cut his hair. I usually do this every two or three weeks. I don't like doing it, but I do because it costs 10 euro to get it done on post. He was ready to go, had the razor out, sat down, then told me.... "Maybe I'll just get it done on post tomorrow so you don't have to worry about" ... True meaning of that sentence... "The ball is in two days and I don't want you to screw up my hair, so I'll get it done professionally". So then he put the towel in his shirt so I wouldn't hurt him!! What a goofball!!

2 comments:

ronald said...

i like the clog shoes!

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about exhibition carpets in abu dhabi