Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'M HOME!!!

I have finally made it home, to the wonderful state of Iowa!


It was so good to see all my family! But this little dude got most of my attention! Last time I saw him at Christmas he was only a month old! He had to check me out before he decided he liked me.



And what did I do last night.... went to a picnic eating brats, sweet corn, watermelon, apple crisp and ice cream. Can't get much better than that! Yum! The true taste of Iowa!! And what a perfect night it was. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the sunset was beautiful!

Today I get to unpack and repack. I have to get ready for R&R, by packing my clothes along with Jay's. Once he makes it home, we'll be on the move for the rest of the week. I'm getting so excited!! I can't wait to see my hubby again!! Instead of leaving with this bag.... he have it filled up to come back home!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Wahoo! Welcome home sister! Now, get in one of the many vehicles at the farm, and come visit me! :)

Jessica said...

Yeah, and you can visit me at the same time! :)

The Schilling's said...

Gina!! How great is it to get some wonderful Iowa food!!? I hope your vacation is full of love!

Riya Joshi said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
Curtains Shops in Abu Dhabi