Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will Catch up Soon

I know it's been several weeks since I've blogged, but I haven't had much to talk about. After I get back home (SOON), I will be sure to catch you up. Plus, while being on the farm, I'll have lots to talk about! I can't wait to see my family and friends again! It feels like it's been a long time! And a few weeks after I get home, JAY WILL BE THERE!! His R&R is quickly approaching! The time will never go quick enough! Then time can slow down once he's there!! That would be nice!

This is the last fun thing I have done in awhile. Gunnar's mommy and daddy went south for the weekend, so we got to hang out! I have fallen in love with this lil' dude! He makes me want a little boy, but I'll be patient!


Gunnar spent most of his time behind my chair. This was his favorite place to play. I would have gone for the carpet where all the toys were, but he found it fun back there.

I'll be finishing packing up and then headed out! See you on the flip side!

3 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Thanks again for watching him. It was nice to get away for a little weekend with just the two of us.
I had to laugh that he liked it behind your chair. He is always finding little places to crawl into or behind and play. His new personal favorite is in our bathroom between the toilet and shower. Really gross if you ask me, but any chance he gets to sneak into the bathroom (meaning we forgot to close the door) he is squatted down, just chilling there, no toys....he must be a deep thinker.

Riya Joshi said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
Curtains and Blinds Abu Dhabi

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Acoustic Best Flooring