Monday, October 4, 2010

The End... It's Coming

The past few weeks haven’t been too eventful. I’ve been spending most of my time at school. I’ve had some great classes that I’ve been able to be in. Two days this past week I was the lower elementary special education aide. I love the position. The aide sees many kids throughout the day, so her schedule never gets boring. So, every 30-45 minutes, I moved to a different classroom to work with a different kid. The day went by really quick for me. I’ve also been spending lots of time in the office. Our school has a huge inspection coming up in the month of October. If we don’t pass it, principal, registrar, and office manager could all be fired. So I’ve been helping get papers into order, file them in binders, and lots and lots of alphabetizing!!

The exciting part of the week… our troop met to make posters to hang up for our guys. What this means…. THEY ARE COMING HOME SOOOOOOON!!! Our advon guys returned home this weekend! I go to the ceremonies simply to see the wives sprint out on to the floor and jump into their husbands arms. I love it! It puts tears into my eyes. I just can’t wait until I’m the one running down into Jay’s arms!
Here are some of the posters we made. They are all hanging up and looking good! Now we just need those buses to drive through the gate!!

2 comments:

Riya Joshi said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? Where to Buy Rugs in Dubai

Risala Furniture said...

Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards vinyl floor dubai