Sunday, November 14, 2010

Carson's Birthday Party

The worst part about living in Germany.... we can't be with family when we want to be! This weekend, my entire family got together to celebrate my nephew's first birthday! I was kind of sad I wasn't able to be with all of them, but the next best thing..... SKYPE! My sister brought her laptop to the party and hooked us up! We got to "walk" around the house, talk to everyone, and watch Carson dig into his farm smash cake. The only thing we didn't get to do.... eat mamma's delicious cake!!



Hopefully next year by this time, we'll be back in the states. We'll be able to see everyone more often and celebrate important dates with them! Until then... I sure am thankful for Skype!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you were there on "screen!" Carson was looking for your voice.
He had to hunt you down and found you on top of the computer.

Riya Joshi said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Cheap Carpet Tiles

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. display stand manufacturers in Abu Dhabi