Thursday, June 23, 2011

To the End of the Earth

Last weekend we traveled to Portugal. It was the most amazing trip!! We did absolutely nothing... just relaxed! I had to force Jay to sit on the beach and just let time go by. This wasn't our normal vacation, but it sure was fantastic. We spent almost all of our time playing in the water, playing on the beach, or sleeping in the sun! So great!

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.


Ok.... maybe not. It's been sitting here spinning for over an hour and it's time for me to leave!

Jay and I are heading to Romania this afternoon. We will be spending the next two weeks serving God in a very exciting way. Jay will be working hard the whole time, building play grounds, painting, and doing other odd jobs to make the place look nice. I will be keeping the kids busy. I will be leading Vacation Bible School for the younger kids, Club for the older kids (like a BASIC concept for those familiar with that), and then a sports ministry for all the kids! Our location is very poor and has nothing, but they are the happiest happy! I'm excited and neverous at the same time! It's going to be a great week of seeing God at work. Please pray for us!!

I'll try to post Portugal pictures when we get back. They are beautiful, so I have to share!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Bummer the pictures didn't load! The picture you posted below looks amazing!!!

sisalrugs said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? carpets dubai

john narula said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. commercial services