Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Loved!!

We got a notice that we had a package at the post office the other day. Neither of us had ordered anything, so we're excited to see what it was. Jay picked it up and brought it home for me. He was nice enough to not open it since it had my name on it, from mom and dad. I was super excited to see this when I opened it...


Sent straight from the Iowa State Fair! They know that I love salt water taffy! Mom even knows my favorites and took out the ones I don't like.

My parents love me oh so much!!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

YES we do!!!!!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I love you too!!!! But I don't think a red velvet funnel cake will ship well. You'll have to wait until Christmas. And you'll love it! :)

Dad said...

We sent you more than that! Where'd the rest go?????

john narula said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
roof construction dubai