Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning to Live Together

Two funny stories to share as we are slowing learning how to live with each other.

Last night as we were sleeping, we had a little mishap. I like to sleep with my hands above my head. Jay was right on my side sound asleep. I went to move my arms down and ended up hitting Jay in the face. He didn't really care to much and just rolled over. I realized it wasn't the pillow and felt really bad. This morning I looked at him and noticed he had blood under his nose. Then he saw it all over his shoulder. So... apparently I gave him a bloody nose. Oops!! That will teach him to sleep on his side!

Second funny story... this morning I was up and ready to go. I went to go wake Jay up by jumping on him. He was half awake and saw me coming. His reflexes kicked in and he brought his knees up to protect himself. I ended up getting a knee to the rib and got the wind knocked out of me. I guess I'll stick with a glass of cold water to wake him up!!

Sooner or later we'll learn how to deal with each other!! Nonetheless, our stomach muscles sure have gotten a work out lately as we love to laugh!! especially at each other!!

Married life is treating us well!! I love it!!!

3 comments:

J-D-K-G said...

Gina-You make me laugh reading your stories. It's like I can hear you talking! I'm glad you are enjoying married life. It only gets better year after year!

Nataraj Hauser said...

Found your blog using "Next Blog", and this post made me remember an early-marriage story of my own. My brand new wife rolled over and dropped her elbow *SMACK!* into my eye socket. There was this (to her ears) wet, squishy sound followed by me yelping. She, of course, had no idea what she had done. It's now twenty years later, and we still chuckle about that incident (and her other eyeball-attack moments). Carry on!

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
curtains abu dhabi