Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back Home

We are back home to Germany after a wonderul honeymoon in Ireland. We spent two weeks there and enjoyed every minute of it. We saw so many mountains, beautiful views of the ocean, and many other sites that were just breathtaking. We were able to see Irish Riverdancing, rode horses through the mountains and along the water, watched a production of Beauty and the Beast, climbed a mountain, and walked on several trails. We also enjoyed sitting in a pub and listening to Irish music in the evenings. It was a great way to end a busy day. We traveled the entire country clockwise, following the whole coast. We were a little nervous when we got into Northern Ireland as it is still a bit unsettled. We spent a couple nights in Belfast and had to be careful about where we stayed. I stuck really close to Jay's side as we walked down the street. Now we're home and have to get caught back up. I feel like I need a vacation now from the vacation. We were so busy that we wore ourselves out!

I have tried going to the school to turn paperwork in to be a sub a few times now, but haven't caught the right person yet. I am going in Tuesday afternoon again. That's the time they gave me, so hopefully I will catch the HR director. They said it will take at least two weeks to get me started because they will have to do a background check, but they also didn't know I already have my license. I had to do a background check to get that, so hopefully things can get sped up. I want to get in there as soon as I can. I don't know what I'm going to do at home every day. I'm going to get bored real quick. I told Jay if I can't sub at least 3 days a week, I'll have to get another job. I'll go nuts!!

Jay starts his normal routine again on Tuesday. His month leave is over. He's a little sad about that as we've had a great month of enjoying ourselves. It's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things. He really isn't looking forward to PT at 6:00AM on Tuesday morning. I told him I would go with him and head to the gym. Hopefully that will be incentive for both of us.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
blinds abu dhabi