Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies!!!!

For the past month, I have asked mom if she would send me some of her famous pumpkin sugar cookies. Mom has made these for years and they are a huge hit. I wanted some so bad, so begged for them!!! Mom was nervous about sending them because she wasn't sure if they would make it through the mail.

When I heard that she drove half way to meet my sister from Ames, I was jealous! I really wanted those cookies!!! After I told mom I was sad she wouldn't meet me half way, she told me to keep checking the mail!!!!!!!

Well, today was the day that we received a package of pumpkin shaped cookies!!!! I was jumping for joy!!! I ate one as soon as I got home from school. I just couldn't wait!!!

Thanks mom for sending the cookies!!!!!!! They were absolutely delicious!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Christmas when I get to go home and enjoy all the candies and cookies she makes. I don't even care if I gain a few extra pounds. It is well worth it!!!

Definitely approving the cookies!

Savoring every last morsal..... oh, it tasted so good!!

4 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

They sound delish! It was nice of your mom to send them. It is amazing how the little things from home make us so happy. Enjoy your weekend!

Mom said...

Glad they arrived. I made my grocery list today for ingredients for ALL the Christmas cookies and candy I plan on making. Adding a couple more to last years selection.

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Wahoo for the cookies. Glad they arrived in one piece for you. Mom told me she sent you some, and was nervous how they would arrive. They actually look pretty great!
Enjoy.

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about best fabric for sofa upholstery