Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all those wonderful mothers out there, I hope you enjoy your day of celebration! I can't be home to celebrate my mother, but I sure am thankful for her!

My mom has blessed my life in more ways than she even knows! Even though I am grown up and out of the house, she still serves me so much! I get cards in the mail just to tell me hi and that she loves me! I get boxes full of treats on special holidays! I get to talk to her on the phone all the time! I'm so lucky to have the relationship that I do with my mom!

I can't wait to go home this summer and spend two months with mom and dad (and the rest of my family)! I'm excited to be on the farm again and enjoy hanging out at home! I may ask Dad to find me another project this summer! When I was home two summers ago, this is what mom and I spent a week doing!


When we were little, this is what we got mom every year for Mother's Day! We would always go out to our bush and cut them fresh on Sunday morning! I loved the smell they would fill the house with! We have them all over here in Germany! I drive by them and can't help but think of mom!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

We have a great mom!

I forgot that you guys painted that shed. I have some projects you can help me with if dad doesn't find anything for you. :) However, for some reason, I don't think you will have trouble finding something to do around the farm.

Mom said...

Thank you Sweetie!
I love you too.
I will start my "To Do" list for you for this summer. We can freeze or can garden produce, pick cherries and plums, cut down some dead trees or repair the playhouse. I ALWAYS have work to do on the farm. I can't wait for the help and to give you a BIG hug!

Riya Joshi said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about best curtain suppliers abu dhabi

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? Hardwood Flooring Cost