Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!


This father's day is making me sad because my entire family is home and I'm stuck in Germany! I wish I could be with my dad and with the rest of my family! I would say maybe next year, but I don't see that happening either!!
My dad is the greatest because he can do anything! Whatever you ask of him, he'll figure it out! I already have a list for him when he comes to visit in November! One of the things on the list is to check out my car. I was told at it's last inspection that it needed new brakes. Well.... I haven't done that yet and the brakes work just fine! So, by November, they should probably be looked at, and Dad's the one to do it!

I have always been a daddy's girl, even still today! When I went home this past August, I still did this...
I will never be too big for my dad's lap! I know, I'm old and I shouldn't be doing that! But it's fun, even if my dad gets squished!!

I hope all you fathers out there have a fantastic day! Enjoy your children and spend lots of time with them!

4 comments:

Mom said...

We missed you today.
We are counting the days until you can come home too.
Love ya!

Pops said...

You'll never be too old to sit in your daddy's lap. At least your landing has become somewhat subdued. The wall is no longer in danger......

Riya Joshi said...

Great and informative post. thank you for sharing this information with us.Best Curtain Stores abu dhabi

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Acoustic Fooring Suppliers in Dubai