Friday, September 10, 2010

Back Home

I'm back in Schweinfurt and getting back to normal life... at least as normal as the Army life allows. I haven't stopped moving since my feet hit German soil. But that's what my life is all about. It feels good to be back in my own house, just wish it wasn't missing someone!

I have spent a lot of time at school the past couple of days, helping out where needed. I've been filing papers in the office and taking an inventory on new books in the library. It's been really hard for me to not walk in there to be teaching. I have to admit I really miss it!! I so much want to have my own classroom, with my own group of kids, writing lesson plans, and being silly to help them learn. Someday.... But this year, I get to focus souly on my husband, volunteering, planning trips, and absolutely enjoying life in Europe! I'm in the process of planning our trip for block leave once Jay gets home! It's going to be a fantastic time! I can't wait!!

No new pictures since I've been home... so I'll leave you with my last picture with Jay for awhile. This was taken at 6:00 in the morning, right before Jay jumped on the plane!

1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Furnishing Companies in abu dhabi