Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Much to Say

Ever since Jay left.... well.... I just haven't done a whole lot... so I don't have a whole lot to talk about.

My favorite thing these days is spending time with my little nephew. It's going to be hard leaving him, that's for sure. He sure brings a lot of smiles. These two boys just fill my heart!


Other than that, I've been doing my last few errands I need to accomplish before heading back to Germany. I started packing a bit, but will need to finish this weekend. I have a lot of stuff to shove into two suitcases. I may be sending some boxes back in the mail. I don't want to pay for it, but don't have much of a choice.

If I was able to stick around for another month... I would get to see all of these little ones!! But unfortunately, it may be another year until I see them. It's already been nearly three years. I have never seen the littlest two. Kind of sad. But I sure am grateful for Skype. It's my life saver... with Jay too.


Sitting around here has been hard without Jay around. I like to keep a busy schedule, but haven't been able to do that. That's the main reason I'm ready to head back to Schweinfurt. I'm ready to get back into the school and fill my days again. I also want to get back because two little boys were born while I was gone. I can't wait to meet James and Ryker, along with visiting their older brothers and their parents. It's going to be sad to leave my family and friends though. Thankfully I'll get to see my parents and my sister in only a few more months. That makes it not so bad.

A few things I'm looking forward to before I leave... Union Knights football game, ICubs baseball game, and spending the weekend with my family. One thing I'm not looking forward to...... packing! Yuck!!

One last note... I was ableto talk to Jay today for the first time since he got back. I was so glad to hear him. He's doing well and trying to catch up! Sure hope the next few months go fast!!

2 comments:

The Houstons said...

Indeed...you must come back to Germany. Too many peeps are missing you. :) Not that much longer!!! You'll be back...and then in no time you'll be decorating that apt for Jay's return! :)

Riya Joshi said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Blinds and Curtains abu dhabi