Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Little Basketball

On Monday night, Jay and I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters. They are touring around Europe and stopped by Schweinfurt. We didn't get tickets to see them because it was the same time my family was here. But, by word of mouth, we found out that we could stand in a line with other nonticket holders in hopes that there would be space for us. We got to the gym at 5:30 and the show didn't start until 7:00. We were about 20 people back in the line, not too bad! Around 6:15, a guy was walking down the line and offering two tickets. Jay said he would take them, so in we went! That was great because it allowed us to get some pretty great seats! We were sitting right on the floor and had backrests on our chairs. Much better than sitting on the bleachers for 2 hours!!

It was a very cool show that they put on. I had never seen them before, so I was intrigued. Jay was taking pictures the whole time, so we have lots to share! Here are a few of the best.






4 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

How fun! I remember hearing people talk about it while we were there. Glad you guys got to enjoy it. :)

Mom said...

That looks like it would have been fun to see!

Dad said...

Glad we could help you get good tickets.....

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
exhibition stands dubai dubai