Monday, May 16, 2011

Crazy Running Man!

Who wakes up on a Sunday morning and thinks to themselves..... sure, I'll run the half-marathon today! Why not!!! Definitely not me!!

There were a group of peeps heading to Wurzburg to run their annual half-marathon. I was going to watch some kiddos while their mom and dad ran. Jay wasn't sure if he wanted to run or not. He surely didn't want to get out of bed and he couldn't stay awake while driving there. But once we got there and he saw everyone, he got the bug! Of course he wanted to run!

Everyone before the race

How did he do.... amazing of course! I'm so jealous that he can not train AT ALL, and then just go run 13 miles and act like it's no big deal! He was still smiling by the end of it! His legs were quite sore, but nothing he couldn't handle! What a man!!

 One-third the way through the race...

Coming in to the final shoot! He made it to the end!

 Geerati and Jay after the race!

While everyone was running, I was part of the cheering crew! I kept these four lil' ones as their mom and dad ran. Thankfully there was a bunch of us together, so I had many eyes on them. I was so glad to have more adults around to help corral the kids. They weren't too excited to stand around for three hours, but we survived. I had to break out the big basket of food for the last two hours to keep them occupied.

It was a fun day overall. Everyone was completely exhausted by the end of the race, those who ran and those who cheered!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah... I like your job better than running.Glad everyone made it to the finish line.

sisalrugs said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
interiors in dubai

john narula said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
custom made headboards dubai dubai