Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We want to wish our fantastic mothers a very happy day! We wish we were home to celebrate your special day! We love you and miss you!

To my mamma: Thanks for making me feel loved all the way across the world. I love how you send me cards just to tell me you love me and miss me. I love how you send me cookies to make me feel like I'm at home. I love how you send me anything I can't get over here just to comfort my needs. I love how you send me homemade caramels to spoil me. Twenty-six years later and you're still taking care of me, and for that I am thankful for! Someday I hope to follow in your footsteps and love my child as much as you loved me. Thanks for everything mamma. You're the best!!!


To my mother-in-law: Thanks for raising such an amazing son. He means the world to me and I'm so lucky to have him. Thank you for teaching him how to be a protector and a provider. We enjoy all the phone calls and emails to keep us in touch. Makes us feel like we're back home. We are excited for you to come over and visit us this summer. It's going to be a busy trip, but should be a lot of fun.


And to all the mother's out there... Happy Mother's Day to you!! We hope you enjoy your day surrounded by your family!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks GG. It was nice talking to you today.

sisalrugs said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
best interiors company in dubai

john narula said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. custom made sofa abu dhabi dubai