Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mommy and Daddy

Jay and I get to try out being parents this weekend! We are so excited, but might not be by tomorrow morning. We are giving our friends a weekend alone because the husband is getting deployed next week. I know they love their little guy and don't want to give him up, but we thought they could really use some TLC before the next year apart. Jay and I know how tough it is to leave the love of your life. So, while we're helping them out, we get to test out our parenting skills. I can't wait for him to arrive in an hour!! I think Jay's a bit nervous, but he's going to have fun. Noah and him are good buddies!! This also may be our incentive to not have kids for several more years. But Noah is a really good boy, so hopefully he won't put any thoughts in our heads!! : )

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

So, how was the weekend with Noah? And what do you think of your new background? :)

The Houstons said...

And Noah loved all the TLC he got from you guys....Officially his favorite babysitters! Yall did so great! :) We are so thankful for friends like you!

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
office curtains abu dhabi