Friday, November 7, 2008

PWOC Worship and Study

I just returned home from this year's European PWOC Conference in Willingen, Germany. I spent a week with 400 other women learning more about how to submit to our Lord. I had an AMAZING time there and learned so much. We had large group sessions with a wonderful speaker. She was a story teller and would tell a contemporary story and then tell the Bible story that went with it. I was completely focused on her as so was so good!! We also had a night with a christian comedian. She had everyone rolling in their chairs. Before the speaker gave her talk, we spent a lot of time singing worship songs. This was my favorite part as I love to worship God by singing to him. People were dancing and clapping during every song. I even saw 70 year old women shaking their hips. It was great! During the days, we attended classes on a variety of topics. A few of the ones I went to were on devotion, attitute, and personalities. We also had time to spend with the rest of the ladies from our chapter. We had five people from Schweinfurt attend. I really enjoyed getting to know them all better. I roomed with Sandra all week. We stayed up each night at least until midnight and usually much later talking about everything under the sun. She has been such a blessing to me!! Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what the conference looked like.
Where we had all of our sessions...

One of the nights, we sang worship songs by candle light. It was so beautiful!
We did a lot of dancing and grooving while we sang!
We had a banquet our last night there and dressed up like princesses!

Me and my crazy roommate for the week!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
xvy