Monday, November 3, 2008

A Restless Night

A funny story... the other night when we were sleeping, Jay sat straight up in bed and started to yell in his sleep. He was saying "who the hell is there?" and continued to yell "hello?" This obviously woke me up, so I tried pulling him back down. I was telling him to calm down and relax. Then he fired back at me, "I am relaxed, but someone's out there." I told him no one was outside, he was just dreaming. Then he started to go on saying that we were stuck in the washer. We had to get out of the washer because someone was outside. Once I got him to lay back down, he slept real tight to me the rest of the night, like he was scared of who was outside. When he first layed down, he was shaking. I found this whole thing quite hilarious. Jay on the other hand... doesn't remember a single part of it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog! Looks like you're doing well....and by the way, I found Jay's sleep-talking story quite funny :)
Carrie

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
xvy