Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Creations

We have our squadron Christmas party this weekend and our troop was supposed to be in charge of decorations. I was told two days before, so was trying to create things from around my house. Here are a few of the things I came up with...




Come to find out, another troop already did the decorations, so got off the hook. We just get to go and enjoy the party! Nonetheless, I ended up liking all of my decorations, so they are now sitting around our house. We get to enjoy them for another week before we leave.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Yeah! You did a nice job with the make-shift decor. Good job sista! I'm glad my talents rubbed off on you. :)

Risala Furniture said...

Great and informative post. thank you for sharing this information with us. artificial turf abu dhabi