Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowy Drive

We took a trip to Rothenburg today to buy the rest of our Christmas presents. The drive was beautiful as the trees were covered in snow. I tried to take pictures, but it was hard to catch the trees as we drove by. The town was also so pretty, with snow covering the roof tops. Definitely love this time of year!
Christmas Market, a brass band was playing.
This street was beautiful with the colored buildings and the snow covered trees. The picture doesn't do it justice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina - enjoyed browsing through your blog! I am a very sporadic blogger, but try to keep up with it!

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
area rugs in abu dhabi