Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is it fair?

So, Jay and I were just playing a game of chess. We were right to the end. Jay had a his king and a pawn left. I had my king and two pawns left. One of my pawns reached to Jay's side and I told him that it gets promoted. He said no way. So, I pulled out the directions and read it to him that if a pawn makes it to the other side, it gets promoted to a queen. Jay said that wasn't fair so we weren't playing by that rule. That's just because he would have lost! Does anyone else know of this rule? And should it not count since Jay didn't know it!!

Sheesh!!!

Nonetheless, I won TWICE!!

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Way to go sista! You show him who's boss! :)

Farmgirl Chaos said...

And since you beat Jay TWICE in chess, I'll let you borrow my cd. Good thing I'm so nice! :)

Risala Furniture said...

Great and informative post. thank you for sharing this information with us. artificial turf In Abu dhabi