Monday, March 8, 2010

2 Years Together

Two years ago at this time I was standing in the back of the church, looking at my soon to be husband standing up front with a huge smile on his face, wondering how I could be so lucky to be marrying such a special man. I couldn't wait to get down that isle, say "I do" and know that I was going to be protected and cared for for the rest of my life.

I truly have the most amazing husband any girl could ask for. Jay meets all my needs and gives me contentment, even from half way around the world. Every day I think about him and can’t help but smile because of the joy he fills me with.

I love that he is so silly and can cheer me up no matter what.
I love that he is so resourceful and can take care of anything for me.
I love that he is so responsible and handles so many things that I don’t understand.
I love that he is so brave and puts his life at risk to give me freedom.
I love that he is so loving and fills my heart just by being who he is.
I love that he is my husband for the rest of my life and that I get to enjoy him forever!

I sure miss you Jay, but know that you are in my heart always and forever! I love you!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Tears.....
We love you both!

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

I love your wedding pictures. So perfect. And...I agree with your mom and dad, "tears."

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. cotton curtains in abu dhabi