Saturday, March 20, 2010

Audrey's Birthday!


A friend of mine had a birthday party last week. We went to one of the only American restaurants in town to celebrate! My mom's first question was what is American food! We all ate hamburgers, ribs, onion rings, french fries, and milkshakes!! If you think of your old diner, that's what we like! My favorite part is the root beer in frosted mugs!!! Yum!!!

Unfortunately, I left early because I wanted to catch Jay on the phone!! So I missed the opening of gifts! But.... Jay fell asleep before calling, so we didn't get to talk anyway! Ohs wells!!

Thanks, Audrey, for having a birthday and giving us a reason to go to Pauls!

2 comments:

Keeley Barr said...

Name of this place?? Sounds yummy!!

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. <a href="http://curtainsabudhabi.ae/carpets-rugs-in-dubai/>carpets rugs in dubai and in abu dhabi</a>