Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tractor Party


Last weekend, I went with some friends to a tractor party!! We've been talking about this party for several weeks now! Elizabeth has been so excited!! I had a good picture in my mind of what this little festival would like... I'm from Iowa. These things happen all over the place in the summer! I couldn't wait to go because I wanted to compare it to the good ol' midwest!

Well... as soon as we pulled in, I couldn't help but miss home! It was exactly as I had pictured. The cars parked in the field, the equipment was all parked in rows, old tractors that have been fixed up. It was so great!!


The big difference between an American and German tractor party... a live brass band! I love that type of music and enjoyed listening to it. Unfortunately the HUGE hall the band was in was completely packed, so we didn't sit down anywhere. I would have loved to sit and listen. It was still neat to see!

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Did you get to drive one? Do they have tractor pulls over there as well?

Dad said...

Yep, you're my daughter.....

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. <a href="http://curtainsabudhabi.ae/carpets-rugs-in-dubai/>carpets rugs in dubai and in abu dhabi</a>