Monday, January 24, 2011

CAV Ball

Last night we had our 1-91 CAV ball. It was fun getting all dressed up and heading out for the night. This time I even had time to do my hair. For our last ball, it took too long for us to set up that I had to go with a wet head. We were finished decorating by 12:30 and didn't need to be back until 4:30. It was nice to get ready and actually enjoy it! I could have used mom's extra hands to do my hair, but it worked. Jay helped me by holding a couple of times (and by cutting the rubberbands out of my hair at the end of the night.)

Looking our best!

The table decorations that I was in charge of. Not really what I had in mind, but it turned out alright. The glasses were the best part. Something we can actually use around the house!

We had a good time eating and chatting with friends...


And spending some time on the dance floor!
(Sorry, No pictures of us dancing)

Tim and Jay

Waiting for the dance to start

We'll get to go to another one of these this summer, once Jay becomes part of the Garrison. They are fun to go to.... feels like prom again! What makes it great is when the LTC gets out there dancing. No.... our SCO was not out there, but LTC Spain was sure having a good time on the dance floor! That's what will make this summer lots of fun!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Nice picture! Looks like you had fun.

Riya Joshi said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about rugs shaggy