Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic day to start off the new year!! We sure did! We are both home and resting after a great day of skiing! After being up late last night and early this morning, we'll definitely be falling asleep early tonight!

We had a wonderful evening last night, which was a perfect way to end the year! We went over to our friends', Jon and Angie, house to celebrate! We ate a ton of fantastic food... too much, but had to try it all!! We then played a game of chicken's foot with dominoes. I had never played before, but had a good time! Unfortunately, the Feldt's didn't do so well. Out of seven people playing, I came in fifth and Jay pulled up the rear!

We had to wait a few hours before midnight decided to roll around. We were getting tired while waiting! I was struggling to keep my eyes home. At 11:30, the boys decided it was time to shoot off their fireworks. We had so many that we needed to start early to get them done in time! Look at the back of the truck... those are the remains after most had been shoot off.

As you can see in the picture, it was lightly snowing on us while out there! It made it absolutely beautiful!!

Jay was having a blast! He loves anything that has to do with fire, so this was quite fun for him. He even let me shoot a couple off. I would light it, throw it, and cover my ears! I'm not a fan of the big booms!!

Angie, our lovely hostest for the night, had fun with the older boys doing sparklers, while I got to cuddle with a sleepy Noah.


This is what Jay and I had to do last year, since we were on opposite sides of the world!

This year, while the midnight church bells were ringing, Jay stopped blowing things up to come give me a kiss! He's just so sweet!! But then it was back to the explosives!!

We hope that God blesses you in many ways this year! We know we have a lot to look forward to! I can't wait for the new year to begin! We'll start it by traveling to Greece in a few days!

1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. shaggy pile rugs