Monday, January 26, 2009

A girl needs her own Toolbox!

I have decided that every girl needs to have her own toolbox. I'm lucky enough that Jay lets me use his tools. I've needed them several times. Just this week, I used Jay's hammer to crush Oreos for the crust of my cheese cake. I also used his pliers to pry a can open. My can opener wasn't working, so I poked a few holes in the lid and used the plyers to bend it open. It looked like a scarey mouth! Especially since it was a can of cherries. It looked like the mouth was bleeding! I just thought it was a kind of funny!!


2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be making mass amounts of green bean casserole anytime soon. As soon as I do, I'll send my hand opener to you and you can send me the electric! But really, do you want me to send you a hand one? I can if you want!

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about carpets abu dhabi