Friday, January 30, 2009

I Love it!

As soon as Jay got home tonight from another week in Vilseck, I put him to work. Last weekend we painted a board. It had all week to dry and tonight we added the words to it. I got theis vinyl art piece from mom for Christmas. These letters are supposed to be put straight on to a wall, but that means in three years, we would have to take them off and throw them away. To make sure they last, we decided to put them on a board. I love how the final product turned out. Tomorrow it will make its way to the wall! Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the finished project!

Good Work Guys!

Hope you enjoy it for several years!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

What a neat idea and great verse. Where did you get the idea? :)

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about carpet fitting and installation abu dhabi