Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ice Skating!

Yesterday, Jay and I went with Dan and Sandra to go ice skating at the hockey rink in town. Dan is going on a field trip with the sixth graders and wanted some practice before hand. I hadn't been on the ice since 8th grade and it's been since high school for Jay. It took us a couple laps and then we got the hang of it again.

This is the only way Jay could figure out how to stop. But it always worked!

After awhile, Jay decided he needed to get fancy. In this video he was trying to spin in a circle. You can see how successful it was. He got it figured out by the end.

He was also showing us how he can cross over when turning. He was turning into a speed skater!!


After we went ice skating, we went to the movie Marley and Me. It was a pretty good movie. It had me in tears, but still good. It made me want to have a dog, but unfortunately that can't happen over here. No room to keep it outside. When the movie was over, we came back to our house and I made homemade pizza. Then we played a card game called Flexx. Overall, we had a great day. It was our last day together, so glad we could do all that we did!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. carpet shops in abu dhabi