Monday, May 4, 2009

Girl's Night In

A group of us girls decided we needed to spend a night together because none of us have guys around. Our two lovely Club Beyond ladies Sara and Elizabeth, Angie (who's husband is in Iraq), and Crystal and me (who's husbands are in the field for the next month) spent the evening together enjoying each other's company, eating yummy food, and learning new tricks about eye shadow. After eating lasagna and garlic bread, Angie taught us some make-up tricks. Three out of the five of us never wear make-up, so it was fun to put it all on. I felt like a hooker, but they all said it looked good. After we were all done up, we walked down town for ice cream. Unfortunately, the cafe was closed, so we walked back and ate ice cream out of Angie's freezer. It was just as tasty.

I'm so glad God blessed me with such great girl friends over here. They make these days of being alone SO INCREDIBLY much easier! Thanks ladies! You're the best!!!!

Noah was feeling left out, so he decided to dig through the make-up bag and see what he could find! He liked opening the lip stick, but luckily managed to never get any on him.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like a fun night!
Glad you girls can be there for one another.

The Houstons said...

YAY! you girls make my days brighter, that's for sure!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Maybe you should have another girls night in and make the cards that you prepared a couple of months ago! Then you others can have fun making cards as well!
Haven't talked to you in awhile, so hope teaching is going well!

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Commercial Carpet Squares