Monday, May 11, 2009

Nuremburg Zoo

This weekend, I spent Mother's Day visiting the zoo with Elizabeth, Angie, and Noah. This was Angie's decision for her special day. The day was beautiful and we had tons of fun. I enjoyed looking at all the animals. I haven't seen so many of them that I was having a grand ol' time!!! Here are a few pictures from our great day!
Noah was so fun to watch. As soon as he found an animal, he would point out to it and smile.

A rhino... waiting to be fed.

Pink Flamingos and lots of them!

Angie and Noah riding a buffalo.

My wonderful friends!!!

A polar bear.... right before doing a belly flop on top of another bear.

This groundhog was trying to eat my lunch!! He definitely wasn't a shy lil' guy.

Swinging monkeys!
One fantastic mother and her handsome son!

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Glad you had a fun time! It looks like it was a beautiful day! And who knew you'd get to visit your relatives while you were at the zoo! Ha ha ha. :)

The Houstons said...

YAY! the zoo was absolutely wonderful~Im so glad you had fun at your very first trip! and we are flattered that we got to be the ones to take you! :) I told you Noah really wanted you to come!

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.Commercial Carpet for Sale