Monday, May 25, 2009

No More Bugs!

Yeah for no more bugs! Today, Jay put screens up on two of our windows. There are no air conditioners in this country, so open windows and fans are necessary. We are high enough to get a breeze, but that means there has to be a bit of wind. Today, there was nothing, so it got quite hot. Our living room was up to 80 all day.

The screen was not cut straight at all. Jay tried to put it up without making it straight and it didn't go on very well. He cut all the edges making them square and then got it on.


We had our window open last night and this morning I felt like I was camping. It was chilly, but my blanket was warm. And I could smell the fresh air in the room. I loved it! Now I don't have to worry about being bit in the mean time!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about Laminate Wood Flooring