Monday, May 25, 2009

Picnic in the Park

On Saturday, my dear friend Angie, her son Noah, and I took a picnic lunch to the park. We wanted to get out and enjoy the sunshine for awhile. We packed ourselves a lunch, layed out a blanket and enjoyed our time together.

After we were done eating, we went and fed the ducks and the fish.

Mamma duck was very protective of her babies. She wouldn't let any of the big ducks come close. We had to spread the food out so they could all have some lunch!

There was a huge catfish that was really liking our bread.

We then watched Noah play on the equipment. He sure is growing up fast. He took his first slide ride all by himself. He was a little nervous going down, but then realized he liked it.


We had a great afternoon in the park. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I was anxious to get home as Jay was coming sometime in the afternoon!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wheeeeee,
That looks like fun!
Noah is SO CUTE!
I bet you are having lots of fun with him around.

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Commercial Carpet