Monday, September 7, 2009

Locks of Love

I took advantage of my free hair cutter today. Mom has always cut my hair, and I'm not so sure about letting anyone else touch it. I like my hair too much! It was getting really long though. It was great for the summer because I was able to throw it up into a pony tail real easy. But now, it's just starting to bug me. I couldn't even get it shoved into a bun. Lately, I've been braiding it because that was the easiest thing to do. But today was the day....


This morning mom cut 11 inches off! I am giving the hair to Locks of Love, so it had to be at least 10 inches. I was nevous about cutting it, not knowing if it was long enough. But, we went for it anyway. Last time I cut my hair, we cut 14 inches and I didn't like it very much. I cried when I saw it. I have never really had short hair, so it was a huge change for me. This time wasn't so bad. I still cringed, but in the end, I liked it.



I'm still getting used to it. I go to play with my long pony tail, and it's not there. Brushing it is definitely weird. My arm doesn't get much of a work out any more!

I'm anxious to see what Jay thinks about it. He knows I wanted it cut, but we were planning on Christmas, so he may be surprised. He may also have guessed it! We shall see!!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Hair looks great! Now the race is on to see who's will be longer by Christmas. My guess....yours.

Risala Furniture said...

Great and informative post. thank you for sharing this information with us. best furniture upholstery Dubai