Monday, September 7, 2009

Time spent with my Best Friends

Today was dedicated to spending time with my two best friends. The three of us have been best friends for YEARS!! Amy and I went to the same school, but all three of us went to the same church growing up. We have been there through thick and thin for each other.

We went out for lunch today since I haven't seen Amy since Christmas and Ashley since our wedding. It was due time for some well needed conversations and fun! We met at Old Chicago in Cedar Falls for some food. We ordered our meal, waited, and waited..... and waited. We didn't really notice because we were having fun talking. The waitress came up to us and said she forgot to put our order in. She said she would talk to the manager and get us a discount since we had to wait. Sounded great to us! We weren't in a hurry! She also brought us a plate of three cookies to nibble on while we were waiting for our food. We finally were served and the food was great! I only got half of mine down before I was full! The end bill was almost cut in half!! The original bill was $33 and she took $14 off. We ended up paying only $19 for all three of us put together! That was pretty great! We then spent some time walking around UNI and driving around town. We also made a trip to Target on our way out.

Outside Target, playing on the big balls! An old lady was laughing at me, but that's alright! Laughter does the body good!


It was so great to get to spend time with my girls. We get a little goofy when we're together, but boy do we have fun! They mean so much to me! I can't wait until Christmas when we can spend more time together!!

5 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Glad you are having so much fun! When did you cut your hair??? I think it looks super cute!
See you soon!!!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Those 'balls' at Target seem to be a big hit. You like them...Naomi liked them. Cheap entertainment!

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about cushion covers dubai

john narula said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
carpenter service dubai and abu dhabi

Anonymous said...

I sincerely appreciate the abundance of knowledge and skills you shared in this blog post. It's a fantastic resource that I'll use repeatedly as I improve my carpentry skills. Your dedication to educating and empowering others in the woodworking community is admirable.

carpenter in dubai
carpenter dubai