Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pajama Party

Last night we had our monthly CAV coffee. The theme for this month was a pajama party!! It was perfect as getting into my pj's by 6:30 never happens!!!! We had pizza, popcorn, cake, and ice cream!! I was starving by then as I hadn't eaten all day. Judy made sure I was the first in line! (These ladies take good care of me!) We did lots of socializing and played a game!! The game was that we had to write down an interesting fact about ourselves that no one else knew. Once they were all compiled, we had to guess who each fact belonged to. My fact... that I was the Tama County Pork Princess. They thought that was pretty funny! It's a good thing I have good self-esteem!! Maybe it's something I shouldn't be so proud of!! I think I get a kick out of it more than anything!! But it was well earned! Those interview questions were hard!!


It was a very fun and relaxing evening!! By the time I got home, I was all ready for bed!! Which means my kids' math tests didn't get corrected. They will just have to wait for Monday. One last day of school for the week and then another week down!! Each day gets me closer to June... which means I'm closer to August... which means I'm closer to seeing Jay!

5 comments:

Mom & said...

YEAAAAAAA!
....and closer to see Mom & Dad!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Don't forget me too!!
And where are your MissMatched pjs? I thought you would wear those. Shucks!

Jay and Gina said...

I couldn't wear my mismatch pj's because I wear those to bed every night! They would have needed washed first. And the last time I washed them, the pants shrunk, so they are a bit short on me!! Mom's homemade flannels worked just perfect!! Thanks mom!!

Unknown said...

A little late in the reading, but being Tama County Pork Princess is nothing to be ashamed of. Wear that sash and tiara with pride, because you know I always forget mine. ;)

Riya Joshi said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info house curtain in abu dhabi