Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preparing

Tomorrow is conference day at school! I wish I could say that I am ready for them and can relax for the rest of the evening. Unfortunately... I haven't even started preparing!! Yikes!! At the moment, I think I'm just going to wing it! None of these conferences are going to be easy. Because this is the second round of conferences, we meet with only half of the parents. I will be meeting with some difficult parents about some difficult students. My last one is going to be the hardest (that's why I put her last)! I have the principal, counselor, and psychologist coming to help me out. In November, we met with this mother for an hour and a half. I hope it isn't like that again, but I'm actually prepared for it to be worse! My kids cleaned up the room a little bit at the end of the day. I have a few more things I need to straighten up, but that can wait until the morning. All I'm going to do tonight is write a few notes about each student that I have a conference for. Shouldn't be hard, just need to do it. The rest.... I'll fly by the seat of my pants!! Works for me!

I guess that means I better get to work! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Good luck sister! I know you will do just fine...even though there are some difficult students. In the end, just think how much better of a teacher you will be after having these experiences. :)
Well, I guess I should get back to work too! School visit tomorrow!

sisalrugs said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info interiors and fitouts in abu dhabi