Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Night with Noah

I was needing some lovin' this week, so I thought I would have my lil' buddy over to come play. It gave me someone for the evening and his mommy and daddy got to go out on a date!! Double bonus!!

We had a great night together. Jon and Angie dropped Noah off around 6:00 and we started supper right away. While I was getting things ready, Noah was playing with all of Jay's magnets on the fridge. His United States map didn't quite look like the US anymore. We had a romantic meal of fish sticks and french fries on the living room floor, with a towel underneath us! It was joyful!! After our bellies were full, we played kick the bottle with a collection of bottles that I haven't taken to the recycling center yet. Who needs real toys when you can find fun things around the house!! It was probably noisey for the landlord under us, but ohs wells! We had fun!! Noah found my teddy bear, but then realized the chair it was sitting in was much more fun. He decided he would try to fit. It took him awhile to figure out how to get himself into it, but he finally squeezed. After that, he was in the chair for quite awhile!!

We then played an exciting game of hide and seek. Noah would hide and I would find him! His lil' giggles gave him away every time, and maybe his feet too!! Here is Noah hiding under the blanket!

By 9:00, we were in our pj's and rocking in my chair. Noah was pretty tired. I think we wore each other out. I decided to go lay him in bed and see what he would do. I layed there with him and we both fell asleep, but I think I was faster!! His mommy and daddy came to pick him up a little while later!!
Thanks for sharing your son with me Angie and Jon!! He is truely a precious gift!! I hope that some day I can raise my son to be just like Noah!!

1 comment:

The Houstons said...

You are the greatest! We had a wonderful time together last night, just the two of us thanks to you! :) Im so glad our lil dude kept you busy and entertained. I don't think I've seen him smile like for any pictures I've tried to take, so way to go Gina! :) We heart you!...ps..Noah woke up and the whole way home he was saying, "Gina? Gina?"...misses you already.