Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can I get it all done?

Today has been a very, very busy day. Jay and I went to church this morning. We had to serve snacks after the service, so were there early to get set up. We spent all day yesterday in the kitchen. Jay was cutting up meat, cheese, and veggies while I was making cookies and two kinds of muffins. We took a break at 4:00 to go catch a movie, Bride Wars. Very cute!! We then ran around town doing random things, but mostly looking for something to put on our wall for the stairwell. We needed something for above the bench. We didn't find anything that really tripped our trigger, so we settled for a welcome wreath. It works for now. Once we got, we took the rest of the evening off. It was WONDERFUL!!!


Today was back to work. After we got home from church, it was go go go!! I sat at the dining room table and made 6 card templates and then prepared enough materials for 20 of each card. While I was doing that, Jay was very busy crossing off other things on my to do list. He was a working machine today!!! He swept the stairs, hung the wreath, cleaned the spare room and his bathroom, changed light bulbs, and took out the garbage and recycling. If it wasn't for him, I would have never gotten everything done. What an amazing husband I have!!! He finally got out of here around 8:30 and headed back to Vilseck for his last week of MLOC! Yeah!!! I finished up my cards and then make sugar cookie dough. I am going to make heart cookies for my party on Tuesday.


Tomorrow is going to be just as busy. I have to finish cleaning the house and get all of my food made. I don't have to be at school until 1:30 but then will be there until 6:00. That means I need to get to bed so I can get up and get moving in the morning! This week will hopefully fly by since I have so much to do. Jay will be home on Thursday and off we'll be for the weekend!! I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Everything looks great! Glad you guys were able to have such a productive weekend. Be sure to take pictures of your party on Tuesday night!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.