Monday, February 2, 2009

Look what I did at School Today!!

This morning I went to school to teach AVID as usual. I ended up having to sub for Art and World Geography instead. They pulled me out during second period. In art, the kids were making weaving sheets. They started with the basic one inch pieces, then added small strips on top. I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to make one too. Here is how mine turned out!

Before school this morning, I left directions on how to run the washer, because I didn't get Jay's clothes done over the weekend. I told him what buttons to push and how much soap to use. When I got home tonight, I went in to the bathroom. I noticed the box of bleach detergent had been moved. I asked Jay what soap he used on his clothes. He pointed to the bleach and I started to laugh. I told him he may want to go look at his clothes and make sure there weren't any white spots on them. Nothing seemed to be messed up, luckily!!! I then explained to him that bleach is only for white clothes!! I think he's had people doing his laundry for him for way too long!!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

What a fun idea to do for other things. You could even do a card like that.
And when did Jay have to go back to school?