Monday, February 2, 2009

Up on the Roof Top

Last night, I was sitting in my chair working on the computer. I heard the sound of a tv coming from somewhere. I was curious if it was coming beside us or under us. We have one wall that doesn't have any windows, so I didn't know what was on the other side. Jay couldn't tell where the sound was coming from either. Ohs wells. I kept working and Jay went into the spare room. A few minutes later, I heard pounding on the roof. Someone was on the roof!!! I yelled out to Jay and he didn't answer. Up I jumped and went out to the stairwell to see what was going on. The window was wide open. It was Jay, up on the roof, looking around. He climbed out the window and used the window frame to hoist himself up to the roof. Once he got back down, he decided we needed to have a picnic up there! I told him let's wait a few more months! I've got my own Curious George on my hands!!!

No comments: