Monday, June 22, 2009

A Quiet Weekend

It was a quiet weekend around here. We had plans to go to Madrid for four days, but that didn't work out with Jay's work. So, we hung out in Schweinfurt the whole time. It's been a LONG time since we stayed in town and did nothing. Actually.... I don't know if that's ever happened since we've moved here! There is a festival happening in town, so we went to that on Friday night and Sunday night. We rode a couple of rides, got our stomachs all turned around and then called it quits. That was enough for us! We also had to try out the fair food. I had a ham and cheese pretzel and Jay had a backfish and a chocolate covered banana. Saturday, we picked up a guy from the airport early in the morning. As soon as we got home, we went back to bed and didn't get up until early afternoon. Definitely a lazy day and a lazy weekend!

It was back to work today. Jay went in this morning even though he had the day off. I finished my last paper for my online class today. I'm so glad to be done with it this week! It's taken a lot of time, and sticks me to my computer every day. I also ran around post a bit to get some things accomplished. I finally got $336 back from the squadron that I paid for some inflatables. I learned my lesson... never pay for something out of your own account, because you may never get it back!!! It took them 20 minutes of discussing before they finally agreed to pay me. Sure glad they did!

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Had you been gone, you wouldn't have gotten to sing to Jac! It was great that you and Jay could 'join' us! :)

♥ Missi ♥ said...

Oh, Jeremy told me about the formation on Sunday. Sucks for everyone. =( But once in a while it is nice to have quiet time right?

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Commercial Modular Carpet Tiles