Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wives, you should be jealous!

We all think we have the most amazing guy in the world... but tonight, I'm pretty sure mine topped the list. It's 9:00 on a Sunday evening and Jay is in the kitchen doing the dishes. I'm on my computer working on homework, not paying attention to him. Once I finish up and go into the kitchen, I realize he is scrubbing the kitchen floor. He moved everything out into the hallway, moved the fridge out, swept out from behind it, and scrumbed it all. Then he countinued into both of the bathrooms, scrubbing the floors and stool. He was even in the shower scrubbing down all the walls and the floor. My house now smells wonderfully clean and is all spick and span! Seriously!!! All without even being asked and for no reason at all! God definitely has blessed me with my husband!

(I snuck these pictures in when he wasn't looking.)
Scrubbing the drain of the shower.

3 comments:

The Houstons said...

yep..and that's why I miss mine so much....our husbands have A LOT in common..lucky for us! :) sniff sniff...10 more weeks for me!

Mark said...

Jay, we need to have a talk.......

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Commercial Flooring